Monday 4 February 2013

Naruto 619 - Will


Hiruzen: This is…

Orochimaru: Hello again, Sarutobi Sensei.

Tobirama: This is my Edo Tensei… Orochimaru again.

Hashirama: To think that we would be reborn to this world once again, its disgraceful.

Minato: My body… I can't move it of my own will. So this is the Edo Tensei.

Hiruzen: This is despicable orochimaru. Do you plan to make us fight?

Orochimaru: (Snickers) My my, you're just as senile as ever. I only brought you back because this man wants to talk to you.

-Sasuke steps forward, Hiruzen looks at him with a shocked expression-

Hashirama (thinking): Those eyes… he reminds me of him...

Hiruzen: Sa-Sasuke!? Is that you? Why are you with Orochimaru?

Minato: This is Sasuke? So you're the one my son always goes on about. Nice to meet you.

Sasuke: …Your son?

Minato: Yeah, Naruto. What's he up to?

-Sasuke looks shocked for a moment-

Sasuke: Currently your son is facing off against Madara Uchiha and the Ten Tails.

-All of the kage look shocked to hear that Madara is still alive-

Tobirama: Madara… lives? But how? My brother defeated him ages ago?

Hashirama: He must have been revived, just as we have.

Tobirama: Then we must stop him! The ten tails will destroy everything if we don-

-Everyone turns to see Sasuke in his Susano'o form, and stare at him shocked-

Sasuke: None of you are going anywhere until you answer my questions.

Hashirama (thinking): Yes… he's just like Madara…

Sasuke: My brother slaughtered my entire clan, under orders from the Third Hokage. He lived and suffered as a felon and was known as an abomination of men, all because of the leaf village… So why? Why does he have so much faith in the village? Tell me!

Hiruzen: … So it looks like you know everything… I'm truly sorry Sasuke. I wish there were another wa-

Sasuke: I don't want your sympathy or excuses! I want answers!

Minato: I guess your brother carried the will of fire, just like my son does.

-Everyone turns to Minato-

Sasuke: The will… of fire?

Minato: The will to protect the leaf village, his home, just as Hashirama passed down to our village originally. He devoted his life to protect his village from any threat, even his own people.

Sasuke: … Why would he do that? Why would he have so much faith in the village that ordered him to kill his own family?

-Hiruzen starts to get teary from the guilt-

Minato: I believe that your brother simply wanted all fighting to stop. He truly wanted peace to be brought to the world, even if it caused him to suffer. I believe he wanted to keep his home from harm, and do whatever it took to stop conflict. And I also believe… that he wanted to pass this belief on to you.

-Sasuke gasps-

Minato: The will of fire is passed down through the generations. Just as Hashirama taught Sarutobi. Just as Sarutobi taught Jiraiya Sensei. Just as Jiraiya sensei taught myself, and my son Naruto.

-Sasuke's Susano'o fades, and sweat begins to run down his face-

Minato: I believe that your brother was a true Ninja of the leaf village.

-Sasuke drops to his knees, with flashbacks of his older brother before the uchiha massacre, and the last thing he said to Sasuke after their fight with Kabuto-

Hashirama: I'm glad to see that the teachings of the leaf village still exist today. But Sasuke, you must make your decision quickly. To avenge your brothers memory and take revenge on this world, or to follow in your brothers footsteps. Right now, this isn't only a fight to protect the leaf village… This is a fight to protect the entire world.

No comments:

Post a Comment